Sunday, July 26, 2020

Love a day of rest

I lay awake for a couple of hours before getting up at 5.  Devos, and sitting out on the deck enjoying the am.  After I made coffee Denny got up.  The smell of fresh coffee does it almost every time.  We started listening to Pastor Dave from last week on the deck.  It was interrupted when 2 of my flower eating bunnies came close to my flower garden.  Denny got the gun and shot BOTH of them.  I guess that is a perk of stay at home church.  I started watering/ weeding the transplants by the creek.  I sat at the desk end of the log table as I finished writing notes.  Pretty sight,  nice sound.  Jensens went to church in Arthur, and were the only ones wearing masks, and went to the front of the church hoping to find a row to sit in with every other row being used.  NO available seating, so Missy said they marched back and went to the overflow.  She felt like there was nothing like making a grand entrance ... when you REALLY didn't intend to do that.  Uffda!  We ate supper of chips, guacamole, and cheese salsa dip on the patio.  Matt texted pictures of the improvement of 4 loads of brush yesterday and 7 loads today removed so they can see the lake from their home.  Missy started teaching tonight with parents meetings.  The kids start school tomorrow night at 9 pm..  (8 am Nepal time).   Lord, guide them as they make this transition with the differing time zones.  



No comments:

Post a Comment