Friday, July 31, 2020

Thursday July 29 ... Full Fun Day

But let me think, I am not sure what I did to make it a fun, full day.  It was an unusual start;  at 3:30 am I took a melatonin.  And slept until 8:30.  Well, I was considering taking flowers to the Cherokee Farmer's Market and I knew that waking up that late, it wouldn't happen.  I joined Denny for coffee.  And then went out and picked lisianthus.  Oh, My, there were a lot of them!   Denny and I took a load of steel into Schau's.  At home we loaded up stainless steel feeders and 4 SS water tanks and took them in about 1.  When we got home Denny took the flat Prius tire into town and I started to put flower bunches together.  I made 17 and decided to take them to Horn tomorrow am, if that works.  Denny came home because they were backed up with tire repair and said to come back around 4 when the tire would be fixed.  At 4 he went in , got the tire, and put it on the Prius.   We took the steel out of the tile block nursery and loaded it on the trailer.  Steaks and Salad for supper.  YUM!!
Niece Barb and her 4 sweet kids in NE Iowa
Putting together 17 bunches of flowers
Flowers to Horn






No comments:

Post a Comment