Tuesday, September 8, 2020

chilly OGT and chillier Old Town

I headed to IG about 7.  First to OGT and then to Old Town to pick grapes for about an hour and then back to OGT until 11.  Ok the check tire light came on ...  I was sure, my front drivers side tire was flat, so I had the wrong one checked.   James put air in the back drivers side.  Then back to Old Town.  We finished harvesting all the grapes.  I brought pesto to share before we ate. At home I chilled and took a nap.  After the nap I went out and started to dismantle the brick chimney that was in the bunkhouse.  My first try was at ground level, then I went upstairs and started to pry out bricks and put them in 5 gallon buckets.  Denny helped by pounding and loosening bricks.  When all the dismantling was done Denny helped put bricks in the bobcat.  I lowered them down thru the ceiling hole.  He put the in the bobcat thru the window and then he hauled bricks away.  We probably each worked 2 hours for a total of 4 hours.  



Decided to do the Jenga brick removal from top down.

Gone

Винтовая лестница своими руками,для дома и дачи моя работа  post for winding staircase



No comments:

Post a Comment