Saturday, September 12, 2020

Home. Demo discovery

 Up and showered and then back to bed.  It was a nice slow am.  We had a sisters' phone call.  I got the shelf out of the porch house NW room.  AND to my surprise there was pretty wallpaper behind the shelf board that covered the east and west wall.   The wallpaper was probably from early 1900's.  So fun to discover it! I was really going to fix a great egg dish for me for brunch.  I sautéed onions, got out the eggs and cheese and saw party potatoes and sweet corn. so I added some of my favorite foods to the mix.  It was looking so good, just a little salt and pepper before I put on the cheese.  UFFDA!!!  I twisted some pepper on, but when I shook on the salt ... THE LID CAME OFF!!   Salt all over everywhere!!!  I was so unhappy.  I tried to resurrect it, but just wasn't the vision I had in mind.  Missy and kids got home around 3.  Evan was at Larsons, A&B rode the 4 wheeler and rip sticks.   Denny found a you tube series that answers many questions he may have as he works on the bunkhouse.  He is So happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment