Friday, September 18, 2020

Go, mow, paint deck

In to IG and I got a rocker for Denny at Another Dose.  Hurrah!!!   We tried it on the porch when I got home and It works.  I carried the rest of the laths to the burn pile and Denny scooped the plaster in the bobcat.  He vacuumed the porch house and I took out the nails on some boards.   Denny kept the sprinkler going on the area by the creek.  We took the boards to the sheep shed to store.  I painted the white board around the house.  We mowed.  We had a great phone call from Luke. So good to talk to them!!!  I painted the porch floor gray and Denny started to clean the house.  Full Day.   Once again it seems we got a lot done.  And it was fun to work together.  


When I was in IG I drove past the house that Denny grew up in.  The the mail man heard that Dnny's folk were building a new house he asked them if he could buy the old one and move it to town.  It is by the bridge on old 59.  
This is the picture fro 1950.   The house looks quite a bit the same.  
First major cleaning of the porch house.  


No comments:

Post a Comment