Monday, September 21, 2020

Farmer Denny started today

Today in Grandma Anabel's J's birthday.  I plan to put the pretty lace window curtains she made and loved into the porch, so I went down and brought them up to try in the window.   Denny got a morning text saying that the tractor was ready for him.  Off he went!!  I kept busy all day.  Not a lot done tho.:  Finished white painting trim, painted dog door in machine shed... and was blinded when I came into the shed.  I had been painting white on white in the bright sunshine.  It seemed like I had a thick layer of dust on my glasses.  Blurry eyesight.  Scarey!!  Eventually it cleared up.  I moved f=dresser to the garden shed with mirror.  I moved vases from hutch to CSA barn.  I'll need the bobcat to move the hutch.  It is heavy .  I planted lilies from Nancy's in the ground.  I kept the sprinkler moving every 2 hours to a new place near the creek.  I dug up all the glads,  I picked and put together 6 vases of flowers.  Tomorrow I am having coffee with Kathy, Susan and Teresa at Jesi O.  I'm looking forward to that!!!  Denny came home about 8.  We ate on the porch.  I went out to CSA and finished putting flowers together.  He came in to pack his lunch.  I showered and am tired.  Just do then blog and go to bed.  :)

                                              







No comments:

Post a Comment