Monday, September 7, 2020

Home and lazy!!

Wonderful slow day!!  I sat out on rocker for much of the morning.  About 11 Denny got the bobcat out and we loaded boards from bunk house changed and took some to the sheep shed to store and took a couple loads to burn.  Then he made a door for Keelie in the machine shed.  I demolished some fo the plaster and lathes in the bunkhouse.  Still dreaming ... fun thoughts.  (I was thinking I should be documenting the time and activities spent on porch house.  So let's see picking up wood boards a couple hours 11-1.  We took nails out of the boards that we are saving.  I worked 1-2 hours on taking off plaster while Denny made new place for Keelie.  So about 4-5 hours for each of us = 10 hours.)  We had a wonderful BAT (bacon avocado tomato) sandwich and okra fried in butter.  Wonderful!!  We sat on porch for a while before it turned too cold.  Thank you, Jesus for beautiful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment