Thursday, June 3, 2021

Cherokee Fun!!

 Up and headed north after I loaded the flowers into the Prius.  On the way thru IG I sprayed off the car and stopped and got a garage sale map.  I listened to Mandy on Lifestyle 28 on the way to their home.  I was lucky enough to spend time with Mandy before she headed to work at 9:15.   It was a great day with the boys.  We played outside from before Mandy left to 11:45 when we came in and ate, then early naps.  My plan was to get 'em to sleep early, wake them up around 3 and head to FM where we would sell flowers until Jason came to get them.  It worked great ... even with Jack not going to sleep until 1:30 when I went in and napped and said "Lie still" until he fell asleep. G'ma Jan met us at the FM and took the boys to the train depot.  I sold 3 asparagus, 1 rhubarb, and 2 flowers.  It cost $5, oh, well, I got a little bit of garage sale money:)  I left the market soon after I helped Jason get the boys into his car.   We got the information that Jensens did get on the Turkish airlines flight.  They are enroute to the USA.  Praise!!!!  I had such a nice day.  No wonder I couldn't sleep very well last night, just thinking about the fun I would have.  No wonder I fell asleep next to Jack:)

                                            

                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment