Tuesday, June 15, 2021

OGT, painting, and softball

 I worked on my Dr. Veltri info sheet around 3, then went back to sleep.  I went out and painted the lower part of the cabin south side before going to OGT at 7:30.  The group there was a little sparse, and I left at 10 to go home and paint before it got too hot.  Denny had started to paint and fix.  Mike W called and came out to assess what needed to be done.  The trench Denny dug needs to be deeper.  When Mike went in the bunk house he was surprised.  He said his home in Battle Creek had a room just like it that he had remodeled in the 1980's.  He thought it was pretty cool what we were dong.  I went to my Dr appointment. Dr. Veltri thought my numbers looked very good and that I did not need to lose any more weight.  I met Susan at Super 8 and we went to BC to watch a softball game.  What a treat to sit with Deb and Cherity and catch ups on their lives.   We left about 8 and I went to Arthur and took Phillips suit to Kathi J who is headed to Ames tomorrow, so Anabel and Sophi can be together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment