Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Park Day

I went to OGT early AND PRAISE THE LORD, I found Mandy's red Columbia coat in the box of Women's coats.  It had not been boxed up.  It was at the bottom of the 3x3x4 foot box.  NOW I know I am losing it.  Mandy left her coat one time she was visiting ... she texted me about a week later asking about it.  I took a picture of it hanging in the front hall closet.  In the mean time we reduced the number of coats we have in the closet and when I took some to OGT it was among the pile.  UFFDA!! YUP,   I'm losing it!!  She felt bad, I felt awful!!!  I couldn't believe it.  But at the same time I have done stupider things, so I suspected that I had mistakingly taken it to OGT.  I was SO thankful that the ladies' coats had not been boxed up for shipping.  Well, that made my day!!!   I left went to Food pride to get some groceries.  Mandy picked me up and I rode with then to the high school play ground, then to the elementary park and quick look at the library,   then to Moorehead rocket park.  Denny thought it was pretty tiring doing park hopping.  We got home and mowed the lawn,  short nap, fix asparagus, corn salad watermelon, and Denny had smoked a pork butt.  It was amazing.   Schrums came about 8:30, we sat on the patio and visited and I headed to bed before the rest of the people.   

                                                







 



No comments:

Post a Comment