Saturday, June 5, 2021

Denny sprayed house siding AND washed all the windows

 Sweet visit with Missy this early am.  They are in NYC and are thankful to be there.  At the same time as being joyous,  there was a humble, solemn sad part of them because of the many in Katmandu that wish for flights, but haven't gotten them.  Two of her teaching colleagues haven't been state side for 3 years, and their flight didn't transpire.  I feel that way most times,  so thankful, so blessed, how did God choose me to redeem me and then fill my life with so many good things?   I guess mainly what we can do is live a life of gratitude and show God's love to others in everyday we can.  I went into IG for garage sales.  So many happy buys, a kitchen utensil canister, new sketcher shoes, 2 sleeping bags, a little table that a coffee cup will sit on, a glass jar to put little motel lotions in, a couple of milk bottles.   Denny stayed and started to use the pressure sprayer to spray the house siding.   After he got done with the siding, he washed all the windows in the house to get rid of the water spots.  AMAZING!!!  I vacuumed and straightened the house.  Lucky for me we have only one squeegee.   When done we sat on the patio and then Denny grilled hamburgers.  The E and Z Johnsons were working on some of Luke's tasks.   




No comments:

Post a Comment