Friday, December 3, 2021

December 2 Cherokee night-time Christmas parade and NEW Truck!!

It was a slow wonderful morning.  Snuggling, falling back to sleep and then coffee in the sunroom.   Great to be with my honey!!  There was a big funeral today and so we had to wait until the afternoon to go to the bank and Beckman motors where we bought a 2014 F 150 Ford Platinum ruby red pickup.  So sweet.  I drove so I could head to study at Ginny's when we were done in Odebolt.  I made a quick stop at Doses (got some hats)  and Dollar General, then I met Denny and we took our new pickup to Cherokee.  We used Jason's Jeep and picked up the boys at Daycare and then drove home to their home.  I fixed brats and we headed into town a little before 6.  At 7:30 we are headed home with the boys in the back seat.  They will spend the night and go with us to Dubuque tomorrow.  They slept on the floor. Nice day!!!  

                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment