Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday December 10 Mom's birthday

 Fun to use my imagination    ... BUT oh, does it make a mess!    I played pickle ball in the morning.  And mailed Christmas letters.  And bought adhesive and photo paper at selections and picked uucp a meal at IG UBI and Arthur UBI.  And came home and started to make a mess!!! but It is so fun to work on something that looks kinda fun now and in the end, hopefully it will be useful.  Mandy texted to family.  Denny and I got a phone call from Missy,  OUR TV has capabilities to record SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO COMMERCIALS!!  We're loving it!!  All after noon I drug things out of closets and cut and glues projects in the sunroom.  I"m quite sure Denny IS NOT happy to have me home in that regard.  UFFDA!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment