Thursday, December 16, 2021

Supper at Sue's

Slow morning.  It seems like I shuffled along and had no real gains in accomplishing anything.  Froze party potatoes, Made 3 batches of rolls.  I  listened to Libby book, The Book of Lost Names.   Denny is discouraged because our insurance or Schaller have NOT taken responsibility for damage to the house from fiber optics installation, AND SO HE DID IT HIMSELF!!!  While I was in IG  I had a dermatology appointment with Crystal and she froze a couple places, one on my face one near my clavicle.  I went to study at 1:30.   We picked up Al and Darlene T at 5:45.  We had an amazing supper and visit and sharing at Goodenows.  It was such at treat!!   I intentionally sat and just enjoyed my time there with people who love the Lord.  



I put together this picture today so I can post it on 4 seasons page if an alligator is sited again.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment