Sunday, December 19, 2021

Great day

I love our SS class.  Kathi had the table decorated and fruit and cinnamon mon rolls and coffee and creamer.  SO fun to talk and laugh and share.  The children sang carols during the service.  Fun to see the children sing and one little guy that led the clapping.  I had a nice visit with Brenda after church.  I miss that girl.   We stopped at Bomgars before going to the King Theater to hear Miller and sons.  I thought it was wonderful!!  Thanks Denny for getting the tickets!!   We are home and then went to Julie and Darwin's to visit.  Thank you, Jesus for good friends.    I'm looking forward to Christmas with the family.  Thank you Jesus that for this moment in History I do not have family in Auswitz.  We watched Hallmark movies at night.





No comments:

Post a Comment