Tuesday, May 2, 2023

AND let's get digging!!

I went to OGT until 10:30 and then I went to pick up Laura and take her to the bowling alley for her birthday.  We met Susan G there.  At home Denny was bush hogging across the road.  It is still suppose to get down to freezing tonight.  My lisianthus look terrible.  I rode with Denny to Storm Lake to rent an excavator to dig a hole for the flush toilet in the bunk house. He had to rent a stronger trailer to haul it to the farm.  He dug from about 6-8 pm and then supper and to bed.  Naomi called me as we were riding home.  Luke called while Denny was digging behind the bunk house.  Good day, except for my lizies.  Denny let me off and I got snap dragons at Joyces while he drove into Storm Lake and rented the excavator machine.  








No comments:

Post a Comment