Monday, May 15, 2023

PB mow move

 I was up for the day.  Devo, coffee, and when I went to the flower garden ... sadly the bunnies had a snack there again.  5 more lisies hit the dust.   Denny said he hated to see my sad face every morning after I check my flowers and the bunnies had been there.   He told me to get the plastic fence that Phillip had used. It fit just around the flower garden.  I went to pickle ball.   Denny had a blood draw this morning.  At home I took a nap.  I went to play in the dirt at Brenda's.  I worked on the area west of the stairway to the porch.  At home I fixed salad, sauted celery, onions, garlic, and asparagus.   Denny mowed across the road.  worked in the machine shed and moved the camper behind the CSA barn.  After supper we watched tv.  Another great day in Iowa.  




No comments:

Post a Comment