Thursday, May 11, 2023

Full, Fun Day

I was up and after coffee and devo I went to Brenda's to work on outside flower beds.  It was a beautiful morning.  I started and just plugged away on the front snowball area.  There were some trumpet vines to tordon.  I had a half a cup of coffee with Brenda and then went home.  Denny and I went to Storm Lake to visit Oscar.  He had the car painted.  That was a great surprise!!! There still was work to do, but it was looking so good.  We stopped and ordered some wheels to of with the tires we had.  We didn't get back in time for me to go to study.  At home I finished planting green beans, cilantro, basil and edible pot peas.  I watered the flower bed and ran the pump to fill the container by the CSA barn.  Denny helped me repot the big Walmart tree from Gail.  I started the Kool bot.  I was tired.  When Denny got back from getting the license for the orange car he fixed hamburger/ fish, plus asparagus and salad.  We ate while we watched Kane and 3 other 5th graders compete in Math bowl.  At night I texted about Naomi's flowers.  Lord, help us glorify you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment