Monday, May 22, 2023

Full day


I got up and washed and sorted the asparagus, had devo, picked and put together flowers for Keenagers and was  in town for a dentist appointment @8.  From there I played pickleball until 9:45.  Drove to Spring Lake to play golf.  Shari Schmidt was my partner.  She was Luke and Mandy's gymnastic instructor.  I SHOT TErrIBLE!!  Life ...   Truly I felt sorry for her.  We did win 3rd police in 4th flight.  Payback of $2@.  All 6 packages of asparagus were sold $5.  I went to Thistledown and got some cuke plants and fuchsia plants to set in flower bed for color.  Next to Carroll, I shopped little and then took the car to the dealer and got the car serviced.  I got home and Denny had been working on the bathroom stool in the bunkhouse.  I started planting plants from Keith.  Denny fixed leftover meat from Mandy, onions and asparagus.  I worked in the garden until dark.  


No comments:

Post a Comment