Monday, May 8, 2023

Ladies Golf

I went out to the yard and put a few flowers together to take as a door prize to ladies golf.  Before going to Bread golf course I stopped at Cathy's Habit at Wall Lake, then Gehling's nursery.  I sold 3 bags of asparagus for drug (flower) money.  I played golf with Ellen F. Kathy K, and  Brenda.  I was shooting great the first 5 holes .... all 4's and 5's.  I ended up with a 49.  (Last 4 holes not so hot).   I went to Carroll Earl May and got 6 dahlias(when I got home only 2 were viable).  and 2 types of black eyed Susans.  Next to Thistle down at Wall lake,  Then Prairie Pedlar and got some more lisianthus and my 5 eucalyptus.  I got home and Denny was mowing so I hopped on the other mower.  It looks so good when we get it done. Sam had headed into town for a school project.  We invited Sherry to join us for extra food that we had fixed.  It was a great meal on the deck: chicken, asparagus, and great salad.  



No comments:

Post a Comment