Sunday, May 21, 2023

Happy Birthday, Denny!!!

 Denny, I love you.  Happy birthday to the guy who makes my dreams come true.  I am so thankful for your life and each year I spend with you.  








Thank you Jesus!!!    Thank you!!!  My car was at Boondocks when Schrums took me there.  I hated all the the attacks of Satan that caused me anxiety.  It was awful!! We left Burr Oak about 8.  I was home about12:30.  Denny was out planting tomatoes and peppers that he had gotten last week at Prairie Pedlar.  I walked around, looking at a the irises that were blooming.  I picked asparagus and we left for Cherokee.  Mandy had smoked a pork butt and invited us for supper.  Very chill afternoon and wonderful evening meal.  The boys had picked out their own cards for G'pa. Jack's card had 9 kittens.  Tyler's card had 5 sticker cars which he promptly put on after Denny had opened the envelope.    We got home about 11.  


No comments:

Post a Comment