Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/13/09


Tuesday Jan 13 I woke up early and went to the unit about 6 am and worked until 9:15. Then home and watched E&A til 10:45 when I had to go and finish my physical at the hospital. Then to rec center to sign up for a 4 month membership for Denny and me. He had won a 3 month for being the 2nd place biggest loser last year. I just paid the difference. (With the 2 hour late start on BCIG schools I had Karen P. work at the rec center for me.) I finished processing litters from 1-5 and then home for soup that gave both Denny and me toots. I think Anabel took her first steps tonight. Pretty fun to see them...in fact priceless!!! Home school meeting was cancelled because of bad weather. Phillip went in for this years largest loser class. Missy has high hopes...she even told him if they (HE) won they would go skiing. Quite the incentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment