Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1/6/09


Tuesday 1/6/09 Yes, 3:30 did come early today. Pretty noneventful day at the rec center...Just the usual increased traffic ...New years getting in shape ...after the holidays. After I got off work at 10 Missy, Elizabeth and Tasha came to work out and so I watched 4 little ones in the play room. Physical with Dr. Mumert at 11. Nap at home and then bk to unit. I came home at 4 to watch Evan while Anabel went to get a shot. Then at 6:15 went to BCIG girl's bb game. When I got home Denny and I had salad supper and hot cocoa in the coop. Now I'm headed to unit to check mama pigs. December 14th when I watched the kids while M&P went to Hidden Acres I took out an outfit of Mandy's for Anabel to wear to church. I had lots of "That's cute" comments. When Missy got home that afternoon she said something to the effect 'That's an outfuit from the 80's' or with the 80's look." No denying it...I still think is cute on both of them. (Anabel's question..."Do you think this outfit makes my bottom look too big?")

No comments:

Post a Comment