Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1/28/09


Wed. Jan. 28 HOT DOG!!! The sisters are gathering in Texas on Feb. 20th. I think Gail comes in at 4:38...Nancy come in at 8:46 and Jean come in at 10:58. Hope the car is working okay. I'll wear out a path going to the airport. Luckily it is only 5-10 miles away from 4 Seasons. Big day at the unit. I'm tired. 6am -5pm. Wean, load out and spray. Luckily Nancy Rogge called me to sub tomorrow, so I'll be at the middle school. Just ask me math questions. Good Awana tonight. Only 10 regular club meetings left. I called Linda Harriman yesterda. She had some furniture listed for a moving sale. Maybe a leather sofa and chairs. They are brown and I'm sure she will want to sell them for more than I want to pay. She said she had 8 chairs...how can that be...8 leather chairs. I'm going to look at them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment