Friday, January 23, 2009

1/22/09


R&R Thurs. Jan. 22 I couldn't get on the right blog spot last night to post. Good full day. We got a phone call for Missy to sub so I went to the unit early and came home & watched the kids from 7:30 and on. I took them to Bible study at Susan Goodenows. Evan said he wanted to go to Susie's. Anabel slept from 1:30- 3:30 there. Evan lay down in a port a crib for about an hour...then made enough noise that I brought him out to the living area and he lay mesmerized with a Vegitale movie for another hour. We went to the rec center and I watched the kids while M&P worked out. Then I went 45 min...4 mile on ellip and some machine exercises etc. NICE visit with Luke when I got home. Denny had sprayed out F room #1 all by himself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment