Thursday, January 15, 2009

1/15/09


Thburrsday, Jan. 15 Mark said it was -26 on his car thermometer this am. Worked at unit until 2:30 mostly clearing up the shop and office. At 3:30 I went with P&M to the rec center. We took turns watching kids. 33 min on elliptical 3 miles. Denny came and got me for motorcycle meeting at 5:30. At 7 we had an Awana coaches WEBINAR. Instead of traveling to Sioux City for a 2 hour seminar we went on the computer with 40 others from around Iowa. I thought it worked well. I could give E&A a kiss and hug before they went to bed...I couldn't have done that in Sioux City. Made plans to go to Manchester tomorrow for a memorial service for Amber Neppl Carter...a 29 year old daughter of friends who used to live in Kiron. She lost her 4 year battle with cancer. I'm sure it will be so sad. We love you kids so much. We'll stay with Krauses over night.

2 comments:

  1. Who is in the bath tub with Missy & I?
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber and Kristin Neppl. They lived in Kiron until 1983. We went to Amber's funeral on Friday.

    ReplyDelete