Friday, January 2, 2009

1/1/09




Did I say that I was up at mid night to see the new year in because I was trying to download the 56 pictures I took of Anabel I took while Missy and Evan went to Arthur? My computer is so slow I finally just gave up.
I don't know who had more fun AF or Denny. She did laps from the sofa to the picture wall. He followed her on his knees. She just sticks out her seat and leans into the walker and goes. I think she did about 10-15 laps...Denny said he was just trying to get her tired out for bed.
When Evan came he had his "football helmet". He had a real one for Halloween, but had to return it. So Missy fashioned one form an ice cream bucket. Don't tell him there is a difference. During baths it became Noah's ark.

!/1/09
Another big day at the unit with spraying and moving. Worked from 8-5:30. Missy brought up chicken Parmesan for lunch. After work we relaxed in sun room for a while... I got great news. Denny said that after the first cold spell he was actually thinking the Texas trailer sounded like a good idea. Later we put the big digger puzzle that Evan got from Aunt Mandy together with him. After each piece he put in... we would say "Good job!" and he would stand and spread his arms out. I think it was kind of like a gymnast giving the "TA DA". M&P went to work out at the rec center. Anabel goes to bed so nicely. 8:15 feed her as much as she will take. Last night it was 5 oz. Then burp, zip up fleece bag, give passie, tag blanket, and nite, nite. Denny takes more time with Evan. Play as long as you can, read the longest book you can find, a couple drinks of water, pray for every one you can think of, say good night I love you grandpa, I love you Evan quite a few times. Then 45 minutes later shut the door. Pretty fun.

1 comment:

  1. mom mom mom!! i love the blog! :). you're doing a great job! keep up the good work! i can't stop laughing about the 'football helmet'....:)

    i miss you all already.

    ps: please change the background color. :)
    pps: dad - is that day 45 in that College of Nursing shirt:)?

    ReplyDelete