Thursday, January 29, 2009

1/29/09


Thursday Jan. 29 M&P went in to rec center about 6 this am. Evan and I read a book... about 6 times. I left for school about 7:25. Good day at Battle Creek. After school I met Denny in Arthur and we rode up to Storm Lake to get 2 sow feeders at Hog slat, heat bulbs and parts to replace and fix broken heat lamps at Bomgaars, A-I tubes at Nelson Feeds, a clock at Wall Mart for an Awana room so they get out on time, 2 boxes of chocolate mint cookies at Goodwill...AND 2 $1.00 sandwiches at McDonalds. How's that for exciting? He left me off at my car and I stayed at church until 8:30. The ladies were having a work night. Bring any project you would like to work on. I just stopped to watch and eat the snacks. Someone brought little smokies wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven...super greasy...super good...at least that's what I heard some one say. Surprisingly enough Emily and Danielle were playing Slap. (They had another name for it...but it was still Slap)Watched ER with Dad when I got home. I thought about Mandy as they had a code call.

No comments:

Post a Comment