Saturday, January 24, 2009

1/23/09

R&R Fri. Jan. 23 The picture was taken Thur. at the rec center. No, I don't thnk they are a couple of block heads. Missy subbed today so I watched the kids a couple hours in the am... Denny thinks I'm so LUCKY!!! I think so too. I took E&A to great granny's. She sent home a sample of Diane's great meat balls. In pm I had a home school field trip. The Ida County naturalist had owl pellets for about 15-20 home schoolers to dissect. I gave 2 Bergman and 2 Master kids a ride. Then after the science lesson I took the 4 to Selections and Dollar General and they picked out things for the Awana store. Pretty easy shopping for me. They would pick up something...I'd say "Put it in the cart." Or we'd talk about it ," Would you spent 20 shares on this toy?" No guns or Barbie dolls...Just stuff they were interested in... a tape measure, a nurse kit, balls, cars, a tea set, puppets, etc. I also got a work out at the rec center during the pellet class. Susan watched the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment