Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1/27/09


R&R Tuesday Jan. 27 I've worked at the rec center on Tuesday mornings from 4;30-10 for 5 years. Every Jan. I go around and shake and stir the old cans of paint and touch up dings on the walls of the rooms. I finished the job for this year. The lids are really getting ripped up. In fact 3 of the 6 cans Malcolms wouldn't shake on the machine because they were sealed tightly. So I did a lot of stirring. Missy and Tasha came to exercise so I watched kids after I got done working. Phillip has been very diligent of the largest loser contest so I told him I'd fix supper for them after his class tonight. Plus we wanted to hear about the weekend at Parkersburg. We ate Chinese. Teriacki pork and vegetables plus chicken sesame & sweet and sour chicken. I took carry out. Nice meal. Plus Fruit pizza.

Spring is coming soon! I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment