Thursday, January 15, 2009

1/14/09

R&R 1/14/09 Finally I got to this text box so I could post. Last night I tried, but no luck. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Well here goes...Wed. Missy, Phillip and Anabel went to Des Moines before 6 am. I went to the unit and worked for a couple hours. Then home to watch Evan. Fun day! I really accomplished much...Amazing how much room I could find in my closet when I took everything out and took my 16+ turtleneck/t shirts off hangers and folded them and put them on a shelf. Plus threw away some clothes. All of the sudden I had about 50 extra hangers. About 11 am we went to great grannys to visit and have lunch there. Denny and I got our haircut at 1:30. Evan and I napped in the pickup while Denny drove to IG and got the repaired dryer and sump pump at Malcolms. Quick supper of salad and fettuccine. After several phone calls it was decided to go along with Awana...-8 but no wind or snow. Evan went with us and was happy all night because Denny gave him every thing he was interested in...Denny didn't want to face a no nap melt down. (note from Tues. post...Denny said I gave too much information...SORRY...yet when I talked to Diane (when she called her folks at 11:30) she wondered what the recipe was.) I talked to Makayla Sich she said it was -23 in Duluth and she had school...took finals...brrr. Good to talk to Mandy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment