Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/20/09


Tuesday Jan. 20 Early am in the rec center. I was looking forward to watching the inauguration today. Quite a monumental day!! I wanted to remember where I was when it took place. Well, I was in the play room watching E,A, Abby and Zachary. I will always remember it. Just like I remember I was in a classroom in country Burr Oak school...7th grade when President Kennedy was assassinated. I worked out afterward Ellip-4 miles 45 min. Then I got a treat of Chinese take out for supper tonight. This afternoon Missy and I got sewing machines out. Missy finished a nursing cover up. I finished putting a ruffle on a quilt. And a tag blanket for Torgrude's baby. I went to BB game at 6:30 and home school meeting at 7. Denny stayed home and finished the pump...Knocked out more concrete put in pipes for electricity and water...Plus 8 pails of pea gravel. It's pretty much done.

Instead of Evan jumping on the bed or sofa I told him he could jump on the pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment