Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday January 13, 2012



Stopped at folks. Linda is coming for the day. She lined up the pills Anabel needs to take next week. Pretty regular day at school. Fridays I give tests. I worked with C. on Alt A. After school I headed home and took a nap. Missy had taken MW on college visits to Boone and AIB. She brought them back to IG then Phillip and Missy were heading to Ames for Practical Farmers conference. I went to the girls BB game vs Kingsley Pearson. Matt and Becky were headed to the farm. I texted and invited H&T to watch the BB spinners and unicyclists. I met the Mo. Johnsons at 300th street and took H&T to the boy's bb game. We watched the game, then the basketball handlers.Donna was one of the people they selected from the crown to participate. The Spiners gave a clear presentation of the gospel... That was a moment. After he spoke he asked those who prayed to raise their hand and stand .. to not be ashamed of the gospel of Christ.... The gym was about half full and it seemed to me that everyone stood. So amazing. We didn't get home until after 10. Great to show my Grands my desk at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment