Friday, January 27, 2012

Thursday January 26



Went to see Mandy and Dad before school. Sure ... there was a flat tire on the Jeep. It didn't seem like it drove very smoothly to the house, and after visiting with them ... when I went outside to get in the Jeep... Presto... A very ... very ... flat tire. Denny came and gave me a ride to the Prius. Mandy and G'pa took my Jeep to Rupps to get new tires. After school I scooted home...Mandy was watching the boys. I worked on an IEP and school work. Missy and Phillip had 6 couples out to share their vision. They had supper in the coop and Denny watched the kids. I worked on school work. Not a very exciting day. Best part about the day was 2 pictures sent from Becky to me ... of the Grands. Thanks, Becky. Now I just need to figure out how to get those pictures on this blog. Couldn't get those pictures on the blog. These are from the Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment