Friday, January 13, 2012

Thursday January 12, 2012



Mom was really tired when I stopped today. I took Denny to the bank afterward. (I think that was that day.) C and I went to Pamida for her math class. There was an assembly of basket ball spinners at 2:30. Very good. After school I stopped at Doses and got some spiral notebooks, Then I stopped at folks. Linda was still there. Denny stopped on the way back from work. We had a meat loaf sandwich. At home I looked at our picture albums. Pretty fun! Luke, did I ever tell you "Thank you" for helping me go get barnboards New Years eve 2008 to finish the paneling the inside of the coop? It was a terrible foggy night, with the boards in the back of Dad's pick up (held in with a lick and a promise). We drove all the way to Paulsruds to get the boards. They were stored in a hog hut about 1/2 mile from their house...with no yard light to light the way. I was so thankful the boards didn't fall out on the way home. Dad and I could finish the south wall of the coop after getting those boards. And I think it did turn out nice. Hurrah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment