Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday January 3




Mom must get up about 5:30, dad must get her coffee, toast, and cheerios then. She ate only half of the toast and about 3/4 of the cereal. She took 5 pills at that time. I put out 2 fires at school. MT wants to go to flex all the time with no classes at HS. I ended up driving him to BC. Luckily, I have a planning period first hour. I tried to live in the moment and strike up a conversation with him while we rode. But mainly I struck out. Then JR didn't want to take PE. So she is now going to EBCE for 3 class periods. She does need the exercise. Hopefully she will exercise on her own and report to me. I made it through teaching all my classes for one day this semester. More good news 16 out of 17 of the resource kids passes comp Lit II. That made my day. The other one got an incomplete, so maybe he will turn in some late assignments. After school I stopped and got a different wheel chair for mom. Plus a pill dispenser. Hopefully that will work better. We went over after Denny's work and then we headed to the caucus. Rick Santorum was the big winner. 107 votes out of about 277. It is just good to visit a little with who cames to the meetings. We had 35 in our precinct. On Sunday Jensens used the china from Mom for Alan's birthday cake. She would have been happy to have them used.

No comments:

Post a Comment