Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday January 23




*********Two hour late start because of roads. Went to folks at 7:10 with Denny. Last Thursday Mandy and I were coming home from IG. We stopped and had an adventure... as G'ma Laurie would call it. We both like to explore old houses...so we visited an broken down house along highway 59. Carpe Diem Make the memories. At school I was having class with Carlie when another teacher came in and asked me about the weekend. I visited with the teacher and when the class was over Carlie said,"Let me give you a hug." So nice. I also got a hug from Cathy. It was a moment because this a.m. I was feeling blue. Diane, my best friend from high school, had emailed and siad she wished she was there to give me a hug. I repleied I could use a hug...then today I got 2 at school. Thank you, Lord. I stopped at folks and met Denny there. Mandy put in 2 Arbies beef sandwiches for us for supper. Denny spent most of the night trying to network computers now that we have a new internet server. Change is never easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment