Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday January 2



I stopped at folks about 9:15. Gary was there and Nancy S. had just come in to give Mom a bath. Denny is cleaning the basement. I could have gone into work at school today, but I put some time in last week and I have been working at home. New semester. Just try and give it my best shot. Why am I so concerned about it? I guess I just want to the best for the students. Plus organization and planning ahead are not my strong suits. Thank you to Jesus who meets me at my need. I am trying to live in the moment, so when Howard commented about the birds outside I went to the window and we watched the birds fly around their back yard. I wonder why they are right outside the window at times while other times during the day you don't see any. I think there were 3 blue jays and lots of small sparrow like birds flitting around. About 3 I went to the folks and visited with Anne B. Then at 6 Denny and I went over again. He got crackers, cheese and jello for the folks. Missy and Phillip went over about 8. E&A went to spend a couple day with Grandma Laurie. What funn!

No comments:

Post a Comment