Friday, January 27, 2012

Saturday January 28



I worked on watching 2 careers videos and making fill in the blank notes. I plan to have my 2 students fill in the blanks as we watch the videos. I left at 10:45 to go get Mandy. We drove to Rupp tire to get keys for Jeep. Then Denny met us there. He worked in Odebolt today. The third small village bank was robbed in our area. Odebolt about 5 weeks ago. Early about 3 weeks ago. Now today Vail. UFFTA We got subway sandwiches, then on to SC we went. First stop Mes's warehouse. Denny got 2 suits, 2 pairs of shoes, 3 shirts and ties, and 6 pairs fo sack...I got one fine looking husband. Of course I thought he was fine looking before the new threads. I got a dress at Kohls, a cotton jacket to go with it, a pair of slacks to go with the jacket and a pretty sweater. Then to Christopher Banks to see what they had. I liked an out fit there better so I got a floral brown, rose skirt, a brown tank top, a sweater to wear for the beach wedding if it is chilly and a necklace. Then I took back the dress and cotton Jacket at Kohls. Shopped at Sally's Nails and Bath and Body. Denny and I got winter coats at Younkers. Last stop was at Target. It was about8 and we ate at Carlos O'Kellys. YUM. Great day with Mandy. She was super helpful as we tried to pick out clothes for the beach wedding. Thanks Mandy!!! Pictures are from funeral. Johnson Cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment