Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday January 8, 2012



Happy Birthday Matt!!! We were sure 4 happy generations when you were born. Hope you ohad a great day! People still love the Dukes!!! I stopped quick at folks on the way to donuts with A&E. I think Gary, Kim, Karl, and Graham were at the folks this afternoon and brought lunch. After church we watched "Remember the Titans" and took naps. Denny went to work at the bank. I worked on school stuff. At the folks at 6 Gma was really tired it seemed. I brought in soup, rice pudding and a sandwich. She didn't touch the sandwich. For the first time I fed her a few bites of soup and she took about 2 on her own. She ate about 3 tablespoons of rice pudding. (Me feeding her.) I went to church and visited with Mary G. about quizzing. One thing to treasure ... when I visited with Brenda and told her thanks for taking a meal to Anabel, Brenda said when she was talking with Anabel...she thought I had some of Anabel's mannerisms or characteristics. What a great compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment