Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Assessments for health

I read these items in school board minutes from Monday nights: The Battle Creek-Ida Grove board of Directors accepted the resignations of K.Henn as an Elementary teacher and the resignation of F. John. as a high school Special Education Teacher effective at the end of the 2015-2016 School year.  Certified Substitute pay is 110 per day.   It was rainy all morning.  I pulled some weeds from lily patch.  At 10 a guy from Thatcher came to give an estimate for egress windows 16K uffta.  My assessments for stroke detection came out okay.   No blockage in veins through out the body,  15 % on left carotid.  (normal for my age, etc.)  No blockage on right carotid.  -1,6 reading on osteoporosis by measuring bone density of weight bearing ankle bone.  In the normal range.  The beginning of peniaperosis.  Typical for women my age.  It takek a year on taking calcium twice a day to make any change in bone density.   I met homeschool student at Arby's in SC.  She graduates this year.  At home Denny started doing his laundry and fix the bread machine.  UFFTA  What a mess.  He got it running,  I went to bed at 9 and left him cleaning the machine.  It was awful.








No comments:

Post a Comment