Saturday, May 21, 2016

A great day waiting Happy Birthday Denny!!!

Really early start with Denny fixing his cheesey eggs for everyone.  He left for work, but before he left I gave him the clock that Mandy bought for me in Cherokee.  Since my clock broke, Denny has not been able to read the small digital numbers at night.   Happy Birthday Denny!!  Such an important, meaningful gift from me.   Later in the morning, the rest of us ate out on the deck.   Eggs, cantaloupe, pineapple, and sliced cinnamon rolls.   The biggest thing for me was that Mandy helped me put an extension on the wisteria trellis.  I don't think I could have done it by myself.  Thanks, Mandy!!! So much.  After lunch we drove into town to get  wiring for trailer.  I went to a Cherry Creek farm and we ordered another book blog.  Thanks, Missy for sharing your 20% off coupon.  About 5 we headed to Olivia's graduation party at the Chalet.  It was so cute one of the teacher's 4 year old daughter was covering her heart as she walked to the chalet.  She was so enthralled with visiting such a magical place.  I kinda felt the same way.  It was really pretty there.   This has been a great day!!  So nice to have Megan and Jordan here.   They are welcome any time.

Nice Facetime with Luke before going to bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment