Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday Yes!!!!

I had deovtions and worked on my SS lesson in sunroom in am.  It isi cold outside, but not freezing, so the protection frost cover worked.  Nice phone visit with sisiters.  It has been a great way to keep in touch.  Last night Denny sprayed and sprayed the lawn mower and so we took it to Denison today to get it fixed.  Quick stop at Wall lMart.  They did not have circle foil diposable pans like I had hoped.  At home Denny went to fixing the probe plug in for the trailer and the pickup.   I rototilled the outline of the flowerbeds.  At 2 we headed to Nathan's graduation pparty.  It was so nice.  I viisted with Megan C. At home we went back to unfinished tasks.  Denny did get wiring done on traile lights so they work,  I did get some plants moved.  Missy invited us over for supper and lego night.  It was such a nice time.  Thank you Jensen


!











No comments:

Post a Comment