Monday, May 9, 2016

Visit with administration

I cleaned up the kitchen a little.  I really had not put away dishes, etc from last Wed night with Awana families here.  The school board meets tonight so I gave my resignation letter to Kathy and told Mr. Keneally, and Mr. Miller that I was not signing the teaching contract for 2016-2017.  After school, I told the resource gals.  It will be different, but okay.  When I left school, I stopped in Arthur to let Kim know.  Then I headed home to watch the news.  I left about 6:45 to go to Farmer's Market meeting.  Larson Insurance gave Denny a copy of the policy, so I took it and the form I had started for tax ID number.  It should come in 4-6 weeks.   I am pretty much all set to do Flowers for the King at the farmer's market.  I plan to pick flowers and bring them to the market and hopefully people will give donations to the King Theater and take home the flowers.  We'll see.  I also put down that my grands may sell vegetables and I might bring baked goods.  Lord, please guide my plans, may they be Your plans.   At home, I pulled grass from some flower beds.  Denny got boards assembled for possible use in the grill prep area he is planning to build.  We sat on the deck and enjoyed the night.  Thank you, Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment