Sunday, May 22, 2016

Cagney

Quite the dog.  Cagney.  Since Naka's left she has been roaming.  So first Denny got a cord and tied it  up one night.  By morning the cord was chewed.  Next a metal cable held Cagney overnight.  It is tethered in the grove behind the picket fence.   The dog jumps straight up.  This am when I looked out the sunroom window beyond the picket fence, Cagney saw me.  The second pictures shows the dog jumping  higher than the fence.   Look closely ...  Cagney is parallel to the left of the electrical pole.  Crazy dog.  We picked up Evan and Anabel for donuts.  After church, naps.  Denny finished fixing the wiring on the trailer.  Then he started washing the Prius.  All afternoon.  He washed the windows more than he ever has in his life.  He said 2 things were great this weekend.  The great job he has done on cleaning the car and the pork chops he made Friday night.  About  5:30 we headed to Bailey's Graduation party.  So great to see Logan, Talia, and Ivan. At home, I planted all the plants that were in the greenhouse.  Plus, I put some seeds in the ground.   Bells of Ireland and Teddy sunflowers.  I put them in the ground with the top of the plastic  container around where I put the seeds.  Denny ironed his shirts while we watched a movie.   Flicka 3.   Oh, I just remembered I have asparagus to pick.  








No comments:

Post a Comment