Saturday, May 7, 2016

Fun Saturday

No grands wanted to go with me to Carroll.  I stopped at Naka's and told them goodbye.  What a blessing it has been to have them so close.   I stopped at Gehling Green house on my way.  Really nice big 6 pack for $3.  I bought 6 of them.  Then at Carroll I got 6 of $4  I took the car for a maintenance.   It will need new tires in the fall.  On the way home I stopped at the Prairie Peddlar.   I used the remaining part of the gift certificate from Jean.  6 black and blue 1 butterfly delphinium, 4 packs of ??  I stopped at Missy's.  She was going through clothes. I helped her bag them up.  Luke and Karen came to the farm.  They picked some asparagus and Luke helped AEJ climb up the tree in the front.  About 4:15 we left for Cherokee.  Great time at Mandy's.  We went to see the house they purchased this week.  The paperwork is done.  It looks like a very nice place.  3 acres.  Big lawn.  2 out buildings.  Then back to a great meal.  Steaks with Tefentallers rub,  Veggies with San Fran rub from Jan and John.   Blanched asparagus.  We talked and played rummy cube.   We decided to spend the night and head home in the am.  GREAT day!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment