Monday, May 2, 2016

Now a novel idea ... no rain in the forecast for this week

Devotions in bed.  I went to school a little early.  Regular day.  Independent Living made Bisquick recipes.  Full room with cakes being decorated, too.  I visited with Kathy for a while.  She is going to make some phone calls.  Lord, guide me.  After school,  I entered probes into the computer.  I stopped at the grocery store.  Denny was there buying chips, etc for supper on Wed. night.  I got some food for the baby shower on Wed. night.  At home, I rototilled around all the flower beds.  Denny cleaned out  the coop.  I sprayed round up on some weeds.  Mandy ate supper with a friend from SC and then called me on the way home.  It was pretty wet to roto till.  Lots of mud caked on my shoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment