Friday, April 7, 2017

TWO Circus's

Up and made sugar donuts.  Ernie left this am and Denny has reservation for 2 others at bnb starting Sunday for 2 weeks.  After I took kids to school I picked up coffee table at Doses, then to SC.  Met several home schoolers.  It was fun to watch, I left for IG about  1 and stopped at Olde Town for a visit.  I hope to go and help them label bottles on Monday.  The boys got haircuts after school.  Anabel worked on gymnastics outside.  She really worked hard.  After supper Denny fixed Brooks bike and we headed to IG trail.  Ole Brooks really had to pedal fast and furious to keep up with the rest of the bikers and he did it with a grin.  It was a golden memory watching the 4 of them bike ahead of me.  The kids played on the rocket play ground.  It was a big hit to each spend $1 at Dollar General.  




No comments:

Post a Comment