Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Phillip!!




Another wonderful Happy Dance day!!!  Cute photo celebrating Haley having braces taken off.  I fixed 3 pans of cavatinni for Sat night and cut up cabbage for ramen noodle salad.  The heater ran last night in green house, but I shut it off this am.  Watered all the soil blocks that I put plugs in last Friday.  Probably too early, but I planted 17 dahlia bulbs along west side of flower garden.  The roto tiller started, so I tilled around flower beds.  The lawn mowers didn't start, so I put on jumper cables.  Still no go 3 hours later.  I realized we were out of gas and even if I did start the mowers it would be  a short run with no gas, so I took off the bikes and part of the rack and headed to IG.  Uffta!!!  $85  6 gas containers take a lot to fill.  I finished up labeling the bottles of Moorehead Red at Old Town.  They look so pretty when the maroon plastic tops on.  At home I grilled brats.  Denny and I watched some more segments of Naturally slim before going to boys' spring concert.  Cute program.  So thankful to share in Jensens' lives.   














No comments:

Post a Comment