Sunday, April 23, 2017

Pickle Ball

Full day!!  Left Atlantic at 7.  Home about 5:30.  Uffta!!! Lots of losing games.  But it was fun.  I played with John W. from Des Moines.  Played 4 matches and lost every one.  There was a wait before Women's doubles.  Gail and I played 4 matches and won one.   Then I played women's singles and lost 2 matches.  Doesn't that sound like a fun day????  If there was any question that I am a loser ...  The best part of the day was while Gail and I were waiting to play, Bruce had ice on his knee and he called Gail over to put the ice outside.  Well, Gail saw the exit door had a red light and she told Bruce she didn't want to do it.  So he hobbled over to put the ice outside the exit door ... AND the alarm went off... and kept ringing ... and kept ringing.  A good 5 plus minutes before the AD came and shut it off.  It was funny and annoying.  YES, that is the door in the background that kept buzzing and buzzing.  Denny got another reservation for bnb in June ... Emily.  He cleaned most of yesterday into the night.  As I was coming back from Omaha he headed out to ride the bike on Sauk Trail.  He went 25 miles.







No comments:

Post a Comment